Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Barnstone Nottingham and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining our team as a Multi-Skilled Electrician you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What will I be responsible for?
We now have an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled Electrician to join our shift team. The shift pattern is covering 24/7 and delivering engineering experience and assistance to our established production team.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
We are looking for an Multi Skilled Electrician who is flexible, self-motivated and possesses a positive attitude in their approach to work. To be considered for the role, you will be a time served Electrical /Process control engineering craftsman and have the following skills and qualifications:
- Multi skilled Engineering maintenance with skills and experience in mechanical maintenance
- 17th Edition
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Google sheets)
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives (ABB), LV switch gear & control gear systems
- Experience of Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
- Basic mechanical maintenance skills
- A good working knowledge of electrical isolation
- Good electrical fault finding techniques
- Good knowledge of motors and starters
- Abrasive wheels training
- Slinging and rigging training
- IOSH or equivalent
- Basic PLC experience (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley)
- Process control & Instrumentation systems knowledge (Temperature, Pressure, Level, Weighing)
- A good knowledge of the Cement manufacturing process
- Experience of servo motors / Amplifiers (SEW)
- Experience of heavy industry installation & Maintenance
- Mobile plant licence (Cherry picker, Scissor lift)
The successful applicant would need to be available for sickness and holiday cover at short notice to the needs of the business and be committed to maintaining and improving Health, Safety and Environmental standards at all times.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We're looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Multi Skilled Electrician, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.