Our client is a chilled foods distribution company based in Normanton, Wakefield.
We have excellent opportunities for experienced 3.5ton Multi-drop delivery drivers to join their expanding team.
Delivering products through the night to establishments throughout Yorkshire and the North of England.
Our clients have a brand-new fleet of liveried LWB and SWB vans (maximum size is 3.5 tons), and our drivers will be responsible for keeping them clean and damage free. Uniforms are provided.
What you need
- All applicants must have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years and carry no more than 3 penalty points.
- Applicants must be over 25 years old – for insurance purposes
- A sense of pride in delivering a great service to our customers.
- A good team player
- The ability to work on your own and manage your own time and workload
- A flexible approach to working – we cannot plan for traffic issues and or breakdowns
- A hardworking, positive attitude and the desire to progress within the company
- Be able to meet the demands of a multi-drop driving role
- The ability to carry out night working
How we will reward you
- A stakeholder pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave, (to be taken during school holiday times only,) + statutory bank holidays (to be worked on a rota basis. A day in lieu will be given for a bank holiday worked)
- Free school milk each day for any children/grandchildren you have at primary school age
- Staff canteen with drinks and snacks vending machines
- Full training and qualifications in Food Safety, Health and Safety and Customer Service
- The chance to progress within the company