I'm currently partnered with a leading consultancy, developing high volume/high professional service network in London.
This role is part of a critical digital transformation project focused on replacing the legacy Business Support Systems with a modern platform and built in an industry of a standard foundation.
You will be part of a well funded team based headquartered in Central London, jointly led by their Programme Manager and Development Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in MuleSoft Technical Products
- Participation in field activities
- Complete MuleSoft technical certifications
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to effectively demonstrate architect solutions
- High knowledge in architecting, implementing and supporting enterprise
- experience with Anypoint Platform+Mulesoft
- Competitive salary scheme
- Travel insurance & bonuses included
- Medical Scheme
£85,000.00 - £100,000.00 per year