MS Dynamics Consultant
Contract (3-6 months)
£500 per day
The Opportunity: You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering a range of solutions into our client’s architecture based out of their Liverpool offices developing end-to-end solutions whilst working with the very latest technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- Hands on experience of designing and developing complex case and workflow management with Microsoft products
- Skills in MS Dynamics CRM, Office 365 (including extensions and SaaS offerings), understanding the relative pros and cons of different products and versions
- Experience of iterative configuration, development (including the use of prototyping) and refinement user-centric workflows and interfaces using Microsoft dynamics products
- Experience in extending Dynamics (e.g. through the use of .NET components) and migrating legacy data into dynamics environments
- Experience of integrating dynamics with related products (Office 365, SharePoint, Outlook, Skype) to support distributed, mobile workforces
Applications: To learn how you can become a part of their ongoing success story working as a contract MS Dynamics consultant in Liverpool, please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment on 0161 973 2533 or please email me a copy of your very latest CV or online business profile for an immediate call back.