Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a MP & Cllr Co-ordinator to join the team based in London. You will join us on a part time, 6 month fixed term contract and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum.
The MP & Cllr Co-ordinator role:
You will support the Customer Experience Team in the service we provide to our MP’s and Cllr’s by co-ordinating, logging and responding to all enquiries received. Working closely with the MP & Cllr Delivery Manager to ensure that we can provide a high quality, customer focused, efficient and timely service to our key stakeholders.
Responsibilities of our MP & Cllr Co-ordinator include:
- Monitor and manage all inbox’s relating to MP & Cllr enquires.
- Log new MP /Cllr enquiries.
- Provide well written responses to enquiries within the deadlines provided.
- Support the MP & Cllr Delivery Manager with additional tasks if required and cover the role of MP and Cllr Delivery Manager when needed.
- Identify and implement improvement ideas on how the CET can improve its way of working and reduce customer effort.
- Manage internal relationships successfully to maintain a high level of engagement and collaborative working.
- Maintain and improve knowledge and skills to best carry out the role and represent the best interests of Peabody and its customers.
What we’re looking for in our MP & Cllr Co-ordinator:
- Able to support the Customer Experience Team with a professional approach and ensuring that the profile and expectations of the service are provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in excel and PowerPoint
- Focused on attention to detail to get things right first time
- Target and deadline focused able to deliver results
- Ability to prioritise workloads, manage multiple tasks and organise time effectively
- Able to effectively develop and manage relationships internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate a solution focused attitude with evidence of excellent problem solving and taking initiative skills
- Able to project manage issues or tasks through to completion effectively
Closing date: 26th August 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our MP & Cllr Co-ordinator please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST