Relocate to Perth, Western Australia!
Penske Power Systems are looking for Heavy Diesel Mechanics
Sick of the dreary British Weather? Looking for a change in scenery? Want to work for a Fortune 500 company and have a real opportunity for career development?
In Perth, Western Australia you will enjoy 268 days of sunshine per year! And the weather is only the start of the benefits of living in Australia. In Perth, not only will you enjoy a relaxed culture surrounded by the beach and the outdoors, first class schools & universities, award winning wineries, restaurants sporting stadiums, but you will find outstanding career opportunities with excellent remuneration & benefits.
See what Perth has to offer here: https://youtu.be/YDcafbUHxGw
Who is Penske?
With over 1000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, Penske is an iconic brand in both the business and racing worlds and a Fortune 500 company with a global presence. Operating across some of the most dynamic on- and off-highway markets in the country, Penske is a leading distributor of premium diesel, gas engines and power systems from MTU, Detroit and Allison whilst also an authorized dealer of heavy-duty Western Star, MAN and Dennis Eagle trucks.
About the role
We are offering sponsorship & relocation for you and your family. This opportunity offers genuine work-life balance in one of the most liveable cities in the world. Based in Perth Western Australia not only will you carry out servicing across our diverse range of premium brands and get hands-on with repairs and maintenance, you will also work directly with our valued customers.
- Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Diesel Fitter with experience in heavy vehicles;
- Strong background maintaining, servicing and repairing trucks and heavy vehicles;
- Knowledge and experience in MAN, MTU, Western Star, Detroit Diesel and or Cummins and Allison product lines is desirable;
- Practical working knowledge of the operation of appropriate machinery, tools and equipment;
- Team player who will adhere and promote the Company's Values & Behaviours
Why choose Team Penske?
At Penske, we know it is our people at the heart of our success and we want to make sure you have everything you need to do a great job. That is why as well as a great work environment, we offer the following benefits:
- Sponsorship & relocation for you and your family
- Accredited Training & Development programs, with dedicated training centres across the country;
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of safety, technical and leadership training;
- Global, multi-site business offering career opportunities in multiple locations;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Reward and recognition programs;
- Employee Referral Program – generous employee referral fees!
- Discounted health insurance;
- Competitive private vehicle leasing options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave.
When you join the Penske group of companies, you are joining a global family that is genuinely committed to investing and supporting our employees. We do this by providing our employees with training and development opportunities and a rewarding culture where we work alongside our leaders. You will work with smart, dedicated people who are passionate about safety and embrace diversity in an innovative workplace with extensive opportunities for internal progression.
For more information on what we can offer at Penske please visit our website:
To register your interest, please email Hannah Turner in Human Resources at email@example.com stating reference #Dieseltechint in the subject line.
Penalty Rates for Overtime / Incentives