Job Description SummaryMoulding Process Engineer
Process Engineer (Moulding)
Based In Swindon
Competitve Salary, Excellent Benefits
We are recruiting a Process Engineer to join our team.
- Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness).
- Manage project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget while working in collaboration with Cross-Functional teams
- Ensure all documentation, activities, equipment and facilities comply with site cGMP, Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
The successful Process Engineer (Moulding) will have an intimate knowledge of mould tools and processes in order to support development. You will also have;
- Plastic injection moulding technologies, mould tool designs and process development knowledge and experience.
- Problem analysis, fault finding on injection mould tools and equipment.
- Design of Experiment for plastic injection moulding process development.
- Project management skills (MS Project) , structured and controlled working practices with clear and accurate documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
- Risk analysis / FMEA, Statistical analysis / SPC system, Six Sigma methodologies.
- Good level of hands on engineering experience in plastic injection moulding within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of polymers and injection mould tool designs.
You will be educated to a Degree / HND level in engineering, preferably Mechanical, Polymer science or similar disciplines.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/