Motorcycle Mechanic / Technician
My client is the South West and South Wales leading Discount Retail and Leisure Group with its head office in Cornwall and four large retail sites in Cornwall, Devon and South Wales.
Due to business demand my client is looking to recruit an experienced motorcycle mechanic / technician to join their busy team based at Merthyr Tydfil.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance to motorcycles in accordance with manufacturers schedules and specifications
- Build-up and PDI of new motorcycles
- Housekeeping – general cleaning of workshop and surrounding area
To succeed in this role you need:
- A fully qualified technician with at least 3 years’ experience of working on modern motorcycles
- You must hold a full and valid motorcycle licence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding company. The role is rewarded by a competitive salary and benefits package, including generous staff discount, for the correct candidate.
Apply with your current CV and covering letter.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.