To oversee, improve and own responsibility for the operational performance of Insurance Factory’s Motor departments. Working to targets and SLAs set in line with Insurance Factory’s business plan and objectives, this role will hold responsibility for the daily and long term performance within the call centre.
- To coach, mentor, manage and motivate all team managers/leaders within the Call Centre environment, with appropriate performance management where required.
- To improve and maintain the internal relationship between all Call Centre teams and ensure that best practice is shared and developed, and that resources remain adequately flexible between departments.
- To ensure a smooth and informative flow of communication from Call Centre agents to Senior Manger Level and vice versa as appropriate.
- To Devise and implement strategies to enable achievement of Insurance Factory income targets ( And other business targets ).
- To ensure that agent performance is consistently measured through a range of KPI’s aligned with the requirements and targets of the business and in keeping with regulatory expectations, and appropriate action taken to improve and maintain performance in all Call Centre areas as required.
- Keeping an informed awareness of the day to day issues of the role’s area of accountability, having a constant “finger on the pulse” so as to avoid any operational problems that arise from escalating.
- Ensure optimum coverage across all telephony departments through adequate planning and scheduling of shift patterns, and adequate resource identified and trained within non-telephony departments where telephony support might be sourced in peak periods.
- Liaising effectively with internal partners to ensure that Call Centre agents understanding is aligned to marketing activity and any affinity partnerships.
- To maintain a strong overview of financial incentives within the call centre to ensure they remain appropriate to driving correct behavioural approach and achieving business targets.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Personal Lines insurance products and market.
- Working in a call centre environment at management level within operations.
- Working in a role that includes devising business improvement strategy.
- Understanding of the interaction between E-Commerce and Call centre activity.
- Understanding of industry relevant regulatory expectations and guidelines.
- Experience of performance management and coaching to drive improvements in teams and develop positive team cultures.
- Experience of working in a small informal business environment where a hands on approach is encouraged.
- Insurance experience
- Experience managing a sales team