Do you have a passion to deliver excellent customer service?
DSG Financial Services Ltd is offering up to 6 full-time Apprenticeship Training opportunities within their Head Office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester where you will be working towards:
- Motor Finance Specialist Apprenticeship Qualification (Level 3) &
- Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) QAA Accreditation.
This means you will have two qualifications at the end of the programme.
Positions have been created within our Business Operations function covering Customer Services, New Business and Compliance departments. All apprentices will get the chance to work in these different areas on a rotation basis. We are looking to invest in developing our next generation of 'all-rounders' and therefore want to offer the best and most varied career opportunities to the successful candidates as they build a career with us.
We are offering comprehensive training in all the aspects of the roles on offer, which is accompanied by a dedicated industry leading Mentor and Coach for each apprentice. You will have plenty of guidance and help within our organisation to make a success of your apprenticeship.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an Assessment Day at our Stockport Headquarters, where you will have a chance to hear more about these opportunities, meet the department managers and get to ask any questions you may have. This is a fun and dynamic opportunity for us to get to know you and for you to showcase your personality. The Assessment Day will take place on Tuesday 13th October 2020 and all applicants should ensure that they are able to attend on this date if selected.
Employment will commence for successful candidates on week commencing 17th November 2020.
This is a 16-month fixed term contract under an Apprenticeship Agreement with DSG Financial Services.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 29th September 2020.
Finance | Motor Industry | DSG Financial Services | Cheadle | Greater Manchester | Apprenticeship
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays raising to 25 after 12 months
- Free subscription to a full suite of wellbeing and health online resources
- Executive Box Tickets for Manchester Arena shows
- On-site parking
Our ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above.
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service,
- Have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn new skills.
- Computer literacy will be useful as much of your learning and daily involves a variety of systems.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Must be a non-Smoker
- Good communication / Interpersonal skills / Team player
- Good organisational skills & attention to detail
- Desire and commitment to complete all learning within the required timescales and standards
- Attitude- displays energy & enthusiasm, dealing positively with setbacks when they occur. Stays positive under pressure
- Aptitude- a natural ability to do something and is ready to learn
- Commitment & Enthusiasm- demonstrates enthusiasm and dedication. Willing to suggest / share new ideas and opportunities for change
- Courage - prepared to work outside of comfort zone and try new things
- Grounded- is stable, sincere, shows integrity, feet firmly on the ground and can react calmly in a crisis.
- Flexible - accepts changing priorities and patterns when new jobs need to be done and responds to change
DSG Financial Services is a growing group of different brands operating in the UK motor finance market. At DSG you can see more about how our business is structured.
We're currently in an expansion phase, growing our team, investing in new startups and adding further brands into the DSG family, along with several exciting new products and opportunities.
We have ambitious plans for the future, as we increase our footprint in the motor finance industry, using both traditional methods and innovative digital and fintech development tools over the next 3 years.
It is an energetic and busy working environment, occupying 2 large buildings at our HQ in Cheadle - the extra space creates a brighter and better working environment for everyone.
We treat each other as peers but understand boundaries. For that reason, we require focus, self-respect, dignity and tolerance from all our people. We encourage a relaxed but professional working environment but what's more, we want every person who walks through our doors to feel welcome.
We believe respecting each other is paramount to our values of inclusivity. We do not tolerate swearing, vulgarity, bullying or discrimination of any kind, in any way. We have a senior manager who has the sole responsibility of developing the wellbeing of our team and focusing everyone on positivity and being the best person they can be.
There will be plenty of opportunities for the right candidate to progress as we continue to invest and put back into the company and change the way motor finance is viewed in the UK.
16,000.00 - 16,000.00 per year