Job Title: Motor Claims Handler / Customer Claims Advisor
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: FTE 17,000 to £19,492 DOE + various bonus schemes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hrs per week)
Do you have claims handling experience in the insurance industry?
Do you want the opportunity to earn Insurance qualifications from Cert CII to ACII to become an Insurance Practitioner or Professional?
Due to continued growth the company has a number of fantastic opportunities in their team in Huddersfield!
This company is the UK's leading independent provider of fleet incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to expand their Insurance Services teams with ambitious individuals who have a passion, desire and a great attitude, to help them manage customers' incidents, ensuring a world class customer service.
As a Claims Handler within the Insurance Services Team, you will be responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the Insurer and Broker. The role will include a strong focus on operational targets, liaising with Brokers, Insurers and Customers.
The team handles motor insurance claims from start to finish with the ability to tailor processes to suit the client whilst gathering information through different source, using finding creative solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of their client's claims.
- Investigating and negotiating liability by making pro-active calls to insurers, third parties, witnesses and drivers to obtain further information
- Finding creative solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of their client's claims
- Challenge insurers handling of other aspects of a customer claim
- Action and respond to incoming e-mails maintaining a high level of security and meeting agreed timescales
- Managing own case load to maximise reduction in speed of settlement whilst ensuring correct processes are followed
You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
To be successful, you'll need to be highly conscientious and self-motivated with great communication skills. Resolving complex problems won't faze you, and you'll be able to build a good understanding of the products and services to help customers, all while acting within operational processes and procedures.
- Proven customer service skills
- Claims handling experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
- Knowledge of the motor insurance industry would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, they will prepare you for success right from the start. When you join them, you'll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, they will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development does not stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You'll enjoy some fantastic benefits too, for instance:
- Competitive salary+ various bonus schemes earning up to 20% of salary, paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free shuttle bus and free parking for all staff
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of their cycle to work scheme
The company is one of the largest fleet and accident management specialists in the UK. To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Inbound Customer Services, Insurance Claims Handler, Customer Service Representative, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Trainee Claims Handler, Customer Services Executive, Junior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Advisor will also be considered for this role.
£17,000.00 - £19,492.00 per year
various bonus schemes
various bonus schemes