Motor Claims Complaint Handler
- Location: Manchester
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Rate: £175 per day
- Start date: February 2019
- Duration: 10 weeks
You will be dealing with Motor Claims Complaints on behalf of a well-known insurance provider, this will involve investigating customer complaints by reviewing evidence to ensure the right outcome for the customer is made.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have Motor insurance claims experience
- Ideally have experience with Liability and Repair complaints
- Demonstrable complaint handling experience
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability with keen attention to detail
- Must be responsible for managing own time effectively, including the prioritisation and organisation of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- You will have a positive and flexible attitude
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known insurance provider
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now
£175.00 - £175.00 /per day