About the role
As MOS Quality Architect, you will take ownership for the quality of MOS qualification strategies, ensure plans deliver on quality requirements at product releases, and maintain an approach to qualification of products that achieves safe launch with immediate zero defect performance. In addition, you will lead and carry out project based quality improvement activities and robustness investigations.
What you will do
- Develop qualification strategies for new releases and product or process changes, partnering with the development team
- Advance qualification product methods and approaches to detect failure modes in development for MOS prior to release
- Lead laboratories in developing new test methods for MOS
- Carry out problem solving activities arising from qualification failures, drive root cause analysis and corrective actions on failures
- Ensure design rules are utilized to support zero defect products
- Ensure adherence of corporate quality policies and procedures
- Ensure effective communication of all assigned qualifications to steering teams and industrial sites
- Create reports and update controlled procedures and databases relating to qualification process
What you will need
- Degree / higher qualification or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Physics, or a relevant discipline
- In-depth understanding of semiconductor products and underlying technologies and associated failure modes. Knowledge of device construction, manufacturing, and test
- Understanding and application of Customer Specific Requirements and international standards; IEC, JEDEC, IATF16949, Automotive Q100, Q101 and associated standards
- Proven track record of accomplishment in a quality engineering or technical management role
- Competency in quality tools: FMEA, statistics, MSA, SPC, 6 sigma, risk assessment, statistics of failure and data analysis, proficiency in problem solving techniques (8D, 3 by 5 why)
- Strong project planning and project management skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and requirements clearly and to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels
About the team
Our Power MOSFET business line is one of the top suppliers of high quality power MOSFETs to the Automotive industry as well as a major player in providing general purpose MOSFETs to the computing, industrial and consumer markets
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.