Home Instead Senior Care is the worlds leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job Description
Job Title:Care Assistant (CAREGiver)
Job Type: Part-Time, Mornings, Evenings or both plus alternate weekends
Working patterns: 7am until 2pm and/or 4pm-10pm
Benefits Include: Additional pay for travel time, mileage paid, double time on bank holidays.
Please note that it is essential, that to be considered for this role, that you have your own reliable transport. Methods of transport provided must be safe for clients to use at all times.
Looking for part time work where no 2 days are ever the same? Do you enjoy getting to know people and making a difference to help people live well their way? Are you compassionate, kind, friendly and looking for a new opportunity in a fantastic company?
If so, our part-time CAREGiver opportunity could be just what you're looking for!
We will match clients to your shared interests, hobbies and personality and you will visit the same clients each week.
Care Assistant What We Do:
We provide home-care and companionship of the highest quality, in order to enable our clients to remain independent at home for as long as possible. We operate very differently from other care companies as we offer a minimum 1 hour client call every time, our emphasis is on providing the same CAREGiver to the same clients for continuity purposes.
Care Assistant - The Job:
- CAREGivers required to help with Companionship
- Meal prep
- Memory Care
- Home Help
- Personal care.
Care Assistant You:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- Someone who wants to make a difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part time work both during the week and on alternate weekends
- Living locally
- No previous care experience is required! Full pre-employment training provided. FREE Induction and specialised training with QCF qualificationsplus ongoing training and mentoring
- Employment history CAREGivers backgrounds vary from retail, hospitality, volunteering, unretiring, experience of personal care or return to work after a career break
- You will benefit from Career progression our ethos is to promote from within.
- Please note that it is essential for you to have your own reliable transportas many of our clients like to be taken out and about
- Our ideal CAREGiver must have a caring, compassionate nature to help people either at home or accompany them out in the community to social activities or appointments
- DBS required.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Additional pay for travel time
- Mileage paid
- Double time on bank holidays
- Contributory pension provided
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday
- Staff discounts with supermarkets, dining out, travel, retailers
- Staff referral reward scheme.
To submit your CV for this excellent CAREGiver opportunity, press Apply' today!Qualifications