This is an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Service Engineer to ensure that the fleet within the Liskeard area is maintained, repaired and serviced to a high standard that is expected by the customer. Based out of the Liskeard depot, as a Mobile Service Engineer you will service machine breakdowns on customer sites around the region.
Responsibilities include: -
- Support the Location Service Manager in the effective running of the Depot Workshop within the region and attend onsite customer breakdowns
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections (PDI) of machines at client premises and at depot as required, and in conformance with manufacture’s specification, company policy and the regulations affecting the use
- Ensure that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine. Notify appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment
- Repair machines at depot or on site as required to ensure conformance with manufactures specification and company policy
- To complete planned maintenance activities including maintaining the appearance of the fleet to corporate standard
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork including engineer’s report, off hire/pre-delivery inspection and service sheets.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- Relevant experience or qualifications within the powered industry
- Experience in plant, diesel engineering, auto electrics, hydraulics, diagnostics fault finding
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Full clean driving licence
In return we can offer a competitive salary, Company Van, Healthcare plan, Pension, Life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK, providing a fleet of more than 13,000 machines from a network of 30 depots across the country. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, the largest equipment rental company in Europe.