Brooknight Security has vacancies for Mobile Support Officers to work on various prestigious client sites in Basildon and surrounding areas.
For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers. In the past two years, Brooknight has enjoyed significant growth and with more contracts in the pipeline, it is an exciting time to join our successful business.
We encourage you to learn more about our company by viewing our website
- Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
- Must have an own transport
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Punctuality and ability to think on your feet
- Reliability with excellent time-management skills
- Security systems knowledge
- Ability to provide a fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Driving license would be an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for absences, annual leave and ad-hoc work
- Act as a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
- Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
- Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
Salary - £7.83 - £8.50 per hour
- Monthly paid (10th every month)
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension
- Promotion path and career development
- CCTV courses provided free as part of your career development with us (Full time employees only)
- A range of employee discounts on goods and services from retail stores
- Healthcare plan that includes a personal doctor and a medical specialist.
- 24hr helpline for free financial or legal support and advice
- Fitness and well-being, you will get access to discounts on local gyms and fitness advice
Working hours: Full time (48 hours per week)
Shift Pattern: Working hours will include a mixture of Days, nights, Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, please click here to apply or Call us on 01908 305700