Electrical Building Services Maintenance Engineer
- Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to plant and equipment.
- Deal with all reactive repairs
- Ensure completion of all PPM in adherence with SLA's.
- Ensure statutory and non-statutory logs are kept up to date (including emergency lighting)
- Understand and implement the site escalation procedures appropriately
- Communicating with Management to ensure all parts and equipment's is replenished and re-ordered.
- Working effectively with other members of the maintenance team to ensure the smooth running of the building.
- The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 C&G/NVQ (Electrical)
- Must also hold their 17th/18th edition.
- Must have previous experience in a relevant commercial building services role.
- Must have a good, hardworking ethic.
- Must be available to start for the 24th of August.
- Temp to permanent opportunity.
- Career Progression
My client, a leading Facilities Management provider are currently seeking an experienced and skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team on a trophy public sector contract.
Source : Page Personnel United Kingdom