Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK's leading Telecommunications Company.
What's on offer?
As we like to reward our employees for their appreciated work, the successful Mitel Engineer can expect:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%), gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
The Mitel Engineer Role:
The Mitel Engineer is responsible for installing and maintaining telecoms equipment and solutions on behalf of the Engineering Team at Onecom to the highest standard. The Mitel Engineer is required to work on the Service Desk, advising customers on general queries and remotely diagnosing faults through to resolution and attending Customer sites to rectify any faults that cannot be resolved remotely.
The Mitel Engineer is also required to complete installation and upgrade projects throughout the UK and participate in a 24 hour call out rota
The ideal Mitel Engineer:
- Is confident gathering information
- Can work as part of a team
- Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Can remain calm in challenging situation
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner
- Delivers every time to high standards - time, cost, quality, efficiency and value
- Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, completes tasks reliably
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011-2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015-2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
If you feel you have the determination and skills to excel in our role Mitel Engineer, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Benefits