About the Role
Liverpool City Council are seeking a Business Support Apprentice to work within our People and Talent Division.
Do you have a desire to learn and develop? The successful applicant will support the delivery and coordination of services across the People and Telent division including Human Resources and Payroll, Learning and Development and Health, Safety and Wellbeing, while learning key technical knowledge through the apprenticeship training provider.
This rewarding job opportunity will offer you a varied role dealing with multiple areas of the Council.
If you have a desire and ambition to undertake a varied role and achieve a Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship we would like to hear from you.
This opportunity will be an 13 month fixed term contract.
In return, Liverpool City Council will offer the successful applicant a generous benefits package which will include:
• 26 days contractual annual leave
• Access to Cycle2Work scheme discount
• Access to Merseytravel Apprentice Travel Card scheme
• Access to local business discounts
• Access to 20% Staff discount on membership to Lifestyles Fitness Centres
• Employee Volunteering Scheme