MIG / TIG Welder required. I am currently recruiting for a MIG Welder/Fabricator to join a well-established, growing company based in Leeds. My client is a specialist manufacturer and solution provider for flexible hose assemblies, fabrications, and machined components for a wide range of industries including Gas, Nuclear, and Defence. They are currently seeking a MIG/TIG welder, and it's extremely important that the candidate is MIG/TIG trained.
This is an opportunity to work for a busy factory environment and it is a fixed term temporary contract with a view to making in a full time permanent opportunity for the successful MIG Welder. The role will be based from my client's offices which are based in Leeds so it is also important that the suitable MIG Welder is either close to this location or able to travel.
The role would suit an individual who has a strong work ethic and is able to work to scheduled deadlines. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company and the working hours involve an early finish on a Friday.
MIG / TIG Welder Position Overview
- To assist in the fabrication and manufacture process of all the client's products
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment in the factory
- To progress jobs so they meet timescales given
- To report any problems to the production/logistics manager
MIG / TIG Welder Position Requirements
- MIG Welding experience
- Cutting / Blasting / Drilling experience
- TIG Welding experience would be advantageous
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of meeting organised deadlines
- Living in or close to the Leeds area
MIG / TIG Welder Position Remuneration
- £9 p/hr - £10.50 p/hr DOE
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:00am to 4:00pm and Friday 7:00am to 11:30am
- 33 days holiday (Includes Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
9.00 - 11.00 per hour