Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
This role requires an experienced Front-End Web Developer. You will be working in tandem with our current Senior Back-end Developer to resolve complex challenges (e.g. helping to set up Azure Managed Applications), maintain a live platform and help drive the holographic remote collaboration revolution!
- 4+ years in a Front-end Web Developer role (reputable company, e.g. startup that has grown from 5 to 50 people, self study not counted)
- 2+ years React.js experience (day to day usage in real projects)
- experience with Redux / MobX / Effector
- Webpack configuration and optimization
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS3
- REST API, OAuth, JWT
- Experience working part of larger development teams
- Experience with solid development process like Agile Scrum, transparent communications
- BS, MSc, PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Automated testing with Mocha and/or Jest
- Remote working experience a plus
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.
- Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements
- Work in a remote environment
- The ability to travel (e.g. for the launch of HoloLens, we traveled to Redmond for early access)
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!
Source : HoloMeeting