Job Title: Mid-Market Sales Executive
Salary: OTE £93k
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation.
What we want to offer you:
- A Career – progression is at the heart of our continued growth
- World Class in-house training – your success is our success
- A Technology Stack that will help you excel in your role
- An SDR Team that will maximise the return on your time
- The Commission Structure – No Cap. We will reward your time and effort
- Office Based – all this without long travel hours
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Health Cash Benefit Plan
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s product suite and services in order to articulate the value of our solution to prospects.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Assist in the planning and follow through of targeted sales and mail shot campaigns.
- An ability to professionally deliver online product demonstrations.
- The capability to co-ordinate and manage a detailed engagement plan.
- Update prospect interaction in our CRM to ensure efficient lead management and analysis.
- Driven to meet or exceed targets set by management.
Do you fit this profile?
- 3 years’ experience within a similar sales target-based environment
- Demonstratable experience in dealing with various stakeholders
- Experience in handling and owning mid-large deal sizes
- Solid negotiation skills to influence others at different levels
- IT literate, previous experience of the Microsoft suite of programs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written. A professional telephone manner is essential.
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.