Microsoft Office365 Administrator Milford Connecticut USA
Our Client is an international organisation who are no looking to recruit a Microsoft Office365 Administrator.
The following are aspects of the role:
- Design cloud ETL architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution for a global medical device/pharmaceutical organization.
- Serve as technical expert for business solutions in cloud architectures.
- Communicate the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations.
- Ensure the technical component of the solution aligns with the CooperSurgical’s business goals, compliance requirements and current/potential standards.
- Research technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Ensure the quality of deliverable in terms of the functional design, implementation, testing and adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Computer Science, MIS degree or equivalent practical experience is required
- Microsoft O365 certification in any of the following – Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert (MS-100 or MS-101), Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate (MS-500), or MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert.
- Practical skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft O365 architecture (cloud and hybrid cloud/on-prem solutions) and components on a global basis including
o Active Directory, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, PowerBI and Office Suite
o Optional: Project, Visio, SQL Server
o Security, availability, compliance and performance considerations
o Billing and cost management considerations
o Backup and disaster recovery capabilities
- Monitoring and troubleshooting methods
- Personal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management an organizational change.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires the individual to simultaneously manage several projects, with tight deadlines, while paying attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to effectively work through abstract concepts
- A self-starter with great personal organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a collaborative, team working environment.
The Microsoft Office 365 Administrator will provide system configuration, user access configuration, performance monitoring, problem resolution and training guides for the core O365 applications used by the Client.
The salary for this role will be in the $80K - $100K per year.
This role will be based in Milford Connecticut USA
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary in USD and availability.