This is a great opportunity for a Business Central Implementation Consultant that has good understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central to join a North West Based Microsoft Managed Service Practice with a rapidly growing Dynamics 365 Development team. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to influence our approach towards Dynamics 365 Business Central projects and will take a key role within our business.
We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner with a great ERP Heritage. Furthermore, we are a thriving Managed Service Provider business with an ambitious Customer base that are looking to leverage their IT and use Dynamics 365 Business Central as their core business system. Our customers trust us to deliver great support of their IT systems and are delighted that we can offer Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and support too.
The majority of the time you’ll be working on new implementations in trading, manufacturing and service type SME’s that trust us to understand business as well as the application. Your outstanding knowledge of the application along with our business background will allow us to bring fantastic value to our customers.
We offer a competitive package along with remote flexible working. More importantly, we recognise the importance of family life, and whilst you will be likely working around the UK, we’ll ensure your work/life balance is maintained.
We are looking for an Implementation consultant to help us implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central into our pipeline of customers and prospects.
If you have in-house experience with Microsoft ERP software such as NAV or Business Central then this is the role for you, especially if you are looking to take the next step into consultancy.
Key skills and requirements
It is important you can demonstrate the following experience and/or knowledge:
- At least 1 years of practical implementation experience of Business Central or NAV in logistics or finance
- In-house / MS Cloud implementation experience with Microsoft NAV or Business Central
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Ability to make recommendations for, and potentially implement, other modules and 3rd party add-ons
- Train end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Have a passion for supporting our customers in making the best use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central