Salary banding for this position is £25,000 to £40,000. Successful candidates will be appointed to the bottom of the pay band if they have no relevant experience. In exceptional circumstances where the candidate has relevant equivalent experience, this will be taken into consideration.
We are seeking an experienced Method Development Specialist for our Safety Assessement site located in Tranent, East Lothian.
Due to our continued growth and success, we can offer rewarding opportunities in a research environment. Working as a Method Development Specialist, you’ll join a team whose primary focus is to design and develop assays in order to support regulated sample analyses. These samples arise from both preclinical and clinical studies aimed at providing data for the development and registration of pharmaceuticals.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducting and overseeing LC-MS/MS method development projects
- Communicating with Clients at a high level on bioanalytical science and strategy
- The post holder may also be expected to provide bioanalytical leadership and have significant experience in developing junior staff
Applicants should have:
- MSc or equivalent experience in Chemistry related discipline.
- A strong track record of successful method development for LC-MS/MS endpoints preferably within a contract research setting.
- A good understanding of appropriate regulatory guidance in bioanalytical method validation in addition to current GLP/GCP regulations
- Good communication skills in order to ensure successful outcomes for the company and its partners