sloggi® brings true comfort to people’s everyday by creating the most wearable, innovative bodywear in the world. Launched in 1979, the brand has long been the best-selling brief brand in Europe and today delivers unrivalled comfort across multi-faceted intimate apparel ranges for both women and men across Europe, Asia, US and Canada.
Learn more about Sloggi on:
For our worldwide headquarter in London, (UK) we are searching for a highly motivated
Merchandising Product Specialist (f/m) – 100%
What You’ll do:
You will be part of the Product & Merchandising team for sloggi in Northern Europe, managed by the Head of Product & Merchandising North based in Denmark. This role will also have a dotted line into Regional General Manager based in London who you will assist with identifying and securing new commercial opportunities, developing the right merchandising plans. You will be working with the marketing and sales teams in order to manage the merchandising plans for a pop up retail unit at Box Park.
This role will bring you a fantastic career development and personal satisfaction.
Key accountabilities include:
- Managing samples for sloggi in London’s showroom, manage logistics of milestone collection in an out of UK from other countries in a timely manner
- Managing pricing – working closely with sales, brand and planning teams to create UK customer price list
- Update seasonal price mapping
- Driving the UK Catalogue creation process from start to finish, by working closely with preferred agency
- Market Intelligence – assisting in market visits with sales & marketing team, running regular competitive research online, store visits and creating competitive reports when requested
- In long term assisting in presenting product categories to wholesale teams and internal stakeholders
- Producing accurate reports in timely manner
What You’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in Apparel & Fashion industry in back office positions (Jr Product Specialist, Jr Brand Specialist, Jr Buyer or related)
- Interest in fashion, lingerie in particular
- Enthusiasm in fulfilling every day work
- Hand on personality with willingness to always go an extra mile
- An eye for detail is crucial
- A taste for numbers
- Very strong organisational and planning skills, with ability to work on multiple projects
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and PowerPoint, SAP would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What You’ll get?
Sloggi offers the right candidate an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. We offer a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and a lot of passion for what we do.
Sloggi is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please click Apply below.