JOIN US AND RECEIVE A £5K WELCOME BONUS!
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a mental health service where you can make a difference every day? If so, come and join our team as an RMN! We are looking for Staff and Senior Registered Mental Health Nurses.
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital Arnold provides acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust, at our purpose-built facility in Arnold. After two years of successfully providing mental health services for women, we opened a second service in May on behalf of the Trust, for male patients and we are about to open our brand new PICU service.
We are looking for RMNs and Charge Nurses to work on our acute wards who will:
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
To be successful Registered Mental Health Nurse, you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
About our benefits
- In return for your expertise and hard work you can move onto a career pathway to suit your ambitions and further your career at Priory.
- Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome to Priory – either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, we’d love to hear from you.
No agencies please
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. HCIndeed@priorygroup.com
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.