Membership Executive - Trafford Park - Up to £25,000 + Bonus + Commission
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN DX AT AN EXCITING PERIOD OF GROWTH AS A MEMBERSHIP EXECUTIVE IN THEIR TRAFFORD PARK SITE!
- Do you have a background in sales with strong negotiating abilities?
- Do you pride yourself on your communication skills and ability to network?
- Do you have a background in account management / planning?
- Are you based in Manchester and looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
- Up to £25,000 per annum + bonus + commission
WE ARE DX:
Established in 1975, DX is a well-established provider of a wide-range of delivery services, including parcel freight, secure, courier and logistics services, across the UK and Ireland. Working with a variety of business sectors including legal, financial and public sectors, DX delivers approximately 200 million items per year. To continue to drive our success forward we have a brand-new opportunity for a Membership Executive to join us in our Trafford Park site to work within our DX Exchange team! The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary up to £25,000 per annum + bonus + commission. If you have a sales / customer account manager background then keep on reading!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Membership Executive will identify, qualify and generate new revenue for DX from a designated portfolio of customers accounts through customer development, in line with our internal targets. Communication, networking and account management skills will be key, as you will exceed revenue targets from this relationship-based approach, providing DX as the solution to the needs of a portfolio of customers. You will become familiar with our Document Exchange membership offering, with targets to sell this through inbound leads as well as your own sourcing capabilities to help the company grow. You will maintain a strong focus on customers' needs and their perception of DX, making the customer the centre of everything you do.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Strong communication skills, excellent networking ability and natural communication style professional sales and negotiating ability
- Account management and planning skills
- Problem solving abilities; able to facilitate discussions
- Able to identify and focus on key priorities
- Numerate, with Microsoft XP (Excel, Word, Email, Access, Power Point)
- Customer focused - ensuring all customers' expectations are met /exceeded
- A goal-oriented and target driven persona
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…
- Proven sales experience and / or graduate level education is desirable.
TO BE CONSIDERED…
To apply for this role please submit your CV through this advert, all responses will be forwarded to the hiring manager at DX for review. A member of the JobHoller team will respond to your application with a set of questions on behalf of DX, and all responses will be forwarded to the hiring manager at DX to authenticate your application. Please note if your application is successful a member of DX will be in touch directly. As JobHoller is acting as a marketing partner for the role we will be unable to advise on the status of your application beyond confirming client submission.
20,000.00 - 25,000.00 per year
+ bonus + commission
+ bonus + commission