TAIT is the World Market Leader in designing, constructing and delivering the finest live event solutions in the world. Whether it’s creating awe-inspiring spectaculars, complex touring stages, theatre engineering solutions, brand activations or cruise ship installations, TAIT delivers world-class solutions for live experiences. With its proprietary entertainment automation platform, custom-made products, and creative engineering, TAIT’s cutting-edge offerings continue to advance industry standards and exceed client expectations. As a global network of over 600 employees in 12 office locations, TAIT has worked on projects in over 30 countries, all 7 continents and even outer space. TAIT’s diverse group of clients include Taylor Swift, Cirque Du Soleil, The Metropolitan Opera House, NASA, National Geographic, Beyoncé and The Olympics.
This role has primary responsibility for the service and preparation of TI automation equipment, as well as maintaining automation control stock and service records.
- Service and maintain mechanical rental equipment.
- Pick, prepare and test rental equipment for projects.
- Carry out LOLER inspections
- Be involved with weight testing equipment
- Site installation work as required
- Mentor junior technicians as required
- Fabrication and assembly as required
- Interpret technical drawings
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of consumables etc.
- Acquire quotes and communicate with suppliers
- Use Fork Lift and Scissor lift to access stock.
- Load and Unload trucks as required.
- Track and record all asset inventory accurately and methodically using Rental Works and other office tools.
- Process TI goods both in and out.
- Pack equipment prior to shipping.
- Receiving, logging, defaulting and storing rental equipment on return.
- Keeping paperwork and records up to date.
- Maintaining technical knowledge through training and mentorship.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
- Contribute to team effort through effective communication.
- Daily checks of fork trucks and scissor lifts.
- Lead best practice in terms of workshop H&S, partake in company H&S meetings as required.
- A good all-round general education
- Ideally, time served in a similar environment and suitably qualified
- CSCS qualification
- Knowledge of hand tools, workshop machinery, and the importance of accurate record keeping.
- Able to read mechanical schematic drawings
- Experience of “Rentalworks” or similar Rental asset management tools.
- Experience in mechanical/machinery servicing and maintenance.
- Experience of working in technical entertainment supply or equipment rentals.
- Experience in winch systems installation or servicing.
- Able to travel in the UK or internationally on business
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
We do not use Recruitment Agencies and as such do not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised post. Any unsolicited CV’s received will be treated as the property of TAIT and Terms and Conditions associated with the use of such CV’s will be considered null and void.