Mechanical Shift Technician
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Shift Technician to join our Engineering department at Standfast & Barracks.
Who are we?
Standfast & Barracks is one of the most versatile and innovative fabric printers in the world. We produce the finest quality prints for many design-led home furnishings and apparel brands on the market today.
We offer a bespoke design service to our customers. This includes producing high quality colour separations for colouration and engraving use, for both digital and conventional printing.
We produce prints combining both traditional and innovative cutting-edge technology. We offer a choice of fabric printing techniques including conventional rotary and flat-bed printing using a variety of dyes to the latest ink-jet digital technology. We pride ourselves on our quality and service to our customers.
The role will be working on a three shift rota bases, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Ensuring steam is supplied to all production units
- Operation of factory services i.e. air, water, effluent
- Repair and maintenance of factory systems
- Fault finding and diagnosis on plant and equipment
- Installation of new kit
- Welding repairs
- Observing all health & safety requirements
If you would like to be considered for the position of Mechanical Shift Technician, you will have the follow background and experience:
- Relevant Mechanical qualification e.g. BTEC, NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication skills
- Able to work on a shift basis.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please click ‘Apply’ now!