Randstad are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on behalf of its client based in Glasgow. This will be working 42.5 hours per week.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the mechanical engineering and maintenance, working alongside the Electrical and Control & Instrumentation Engineers.
You'll ensure optimal long-term availability of the plant, to preserve the value of the assets and to meet set health and safety, environmental and financial targets.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for efficient planning and execution of planned and unplanned maintenance activities associated with the plant, including the stores and workshops management.
- Proven experience of Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
- Knowledge of repair methods of mechanical machinery and material
- Experience in heavy process or plant would be advantage
- Possess appropriate Engineering qualifications such as HNC / HND / Degree or equivalent
- Experience in working with Permits to Work and Safe System of Work
- Experience of supervising teams and contractors to deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
51,000.00 - 62,000.00 per year