£20,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding international company?
Prince Personnel are working with a prominent international business; our Telford-based client is seeking a skilled Mechanical Fitter to join their existing team. You will be working as part of their mechanical team to build mechanical systems and equipment from detailed engineering drawings.
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for:
- Assembling and building mechanical systems and equipment
- Fault finding and diagnosing equipment
- Installing equipment and systems on site at customer’s locations
- Working from engineering technical drawings
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role such as; maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer
- Hold a qualification in mechanical engineering
- Or minimum trained through an apprenticeship
- Hold a valid UK full driving license
- Be able to work from engineering technical drawings
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.