Mechanical Fitter / Engineer
£13-£15 p/h D.O.E– 40 hrs plus OT available
Accu-Right Engineering Ltd specialise in rotating equipment repair including pumps, fans, and motor gearboxes. Due to company growthand new business wins, we are now seeking a Mechanical Fitter / Engineer to add to our existing team based in Bootle, Merseyside. As our Mechanical Fitter / Engineer you will travel to customer sitesmainly around the North West (we also support clients Nationwide) to fault find, repair and maintain pumps, fans, gearboxes across a range of machinery.
Our Mechanical Fitter / Engineer main duties include:
- Working both in and out of workshop and on customers sites
- Stripping rotating equipment to component level
- Reverse engineering of pump, motor, gearbox and fan parts
- Overhauling rotating equipment including pumps, gearboxes and fan units
- Fault finding on failed equipment providing a failure analysis on strip down
- Recording dimensions and compile mechanical check lists
- Reading measuring equipment and making drawings of parts to be made
What experience do you need for our Mechanical Fitter / Engineer role?
- Demonstrable experience in pumps, fans, gearboxes
- Driving license and flexible to travel
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and health & safety guidelines
- Self-motivated attitude and able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
What will we offer you in return?
- £15 per hour
- 40 hours a week
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available (1.5 and 2x rates)
- On call needed
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Standard pension
- Works van on a rota basis (after 3-month probation)
Established in 2014, Accu-Right Engineering has gone from strength to strength in the engineering sector due to our “can do attitude “and high levels of customer service and expertise overtaking many companies who have been in the same sector for over 40 years.We are nationwide specialists in the repair and replacement of Fans, Pumps, Gearboxes & Rotary Valves and Equipment whilst providing a comprehensive Machining service.Additionally, we also focus on reducing energy costs for businesses large and small. Accu-Right Engineering are proud to note that we were shortlisted for the Mersey Maritime Awards 2018 in 4 different business categories.
Weekly pay- Overtime - Pension - Works van