£30,000 + benefits
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing and innovative M&E Contractor that offers a full range of mechanical and electrical services? As well as offering a wealth of in-house technical skills and knowledge to provide the most effective building services solution for business in both the public and private sector? Their experience ranges from projects valued from £100k to in excess of £5million.
They have a strong reputation for advising their clients on the best sustainable systems for their particular projects. As a result of their continuing success they are looking for an ambitious, high energy experienced Mechanical Estimator to design and submit tenders for all Mechanical projects.
- Use drawings and specification to produce competitive tenders.
- Taking of quantities and inputting into estimating software.
- Acquiring specialist quotes and reviewing for tenders.
- Submitting and finalising tenders including value engineering.
- Review tenders with the Commercial Manager.
- Attend meetings to review tenders with main contractors and clients.
Skills and experience
- Ideally Construction specific qualifications in Plumbing & Heating.
- Impressive personal credentials and history of continuous self-development.
- Currently operating in a similar role.
- Experience of complex problem solving.
- Personal and intellectual presence.
- Ideally experience working for a Mechanical Contractor.
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Jamie Gledhill in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website.
Newman Stewart is a privately owned, leading provider of Executive Search, Management Selection, Executive Outplacement, Salary Benchmarking and Psychometric Assessment services.
With offices in Wetherby, Leeds and London we identify excellent people for our excellent clients, nationally and internationally and we are proud of the results that we deliver.
£30,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year