Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Manager
The primary focus of the role is to manage and lead the team including; managing the team schedule; assigning work and priorities, monitoring progress, dealing with work and staff issues, liaising with Project Managers and other section Managers to meet timescales; presenting progress and status updates.
- To assist in developing new products to fulfil the company's development plan
- To ensure that agreed quality, cost and time milestones are met
- To produce drawings and documentation as required for peer group review and future reference
- To work productively with other staff in the mutual achievement of Company goals
- To advise his / her manager of any improvements, conflicts of interest or inefficiencies pertaining to development activities
- To consistently define, follow and promote development and test processes for product creation, release and delivery.
- Mechanical engineering degree or similar, or suitable experience
- Experience of 2D and 3D CAD packages, ideally AutoCAD
- Ability to work across the levels of Sales, Development, Manufacturing etc.
- Ability to give updates and snapshot reports to Senior Management as required.
- Ability to run (Project Manage) small projects as required
ACS are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineering Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Mechanical Engineering Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Mechanical Engineering Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Mechanical Engineering Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Mechanical Engineering Manager role you desire.
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year