A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical and Electrical Technician at Select Bag Sealers in Leeds. In return we offer a great salary with 25 days paid holiday & company pension scheme after probationary period.
Select Bag Sealers have been established over 30 years, our aim has always been and remains – to help our customers overcome traceability and food safety issues through the supply of superior bag sealing tape and bag sealing technology.
The Mechanical and Electrical Technician will report to the Production Co-Ordinator and will be responsible for:
- Assembly of the Company’s machines and sub-assemblies efficiently and applying high standards of quality.
- Assembly of electrical panels and other electrical aspects of the Company’s machines efficiently and applying high standards of quality.
- Receive goods in that are fit for purpose.
- Mechanical assembly of Bag Sealing machines and sub-assemblies to manufacturing plan.
- Building of electrical panels for Bag Sealing machines to manufacturing plan.
- Installation of PLC and HMI software and keeping records of such installations.
- Creation and installation of print formats for printers used on bag sealing machines and safe storage of such formats.
- Inspection of incoming parts to ensure they are in specification.
- Providing support and training in Stores and ensuring that spares sent out are correct.
Key Qualities, Skills and Attributes Required:
- Trained M&E Engineer at apprentice level
- Good knowledge of machinery manufacturing
- Safe and effective use of tools and other workshop equipment.
- Good IT skills.
- Understanding of Health and Safety policies
Based at our facilities in Yeadon, the hours for this role are 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The salary for this role varies on experience, £23k to £28k.
Please apply online today to be considered for the role of Mechanical and Electrical Technician at Select Bag Sealers Limited.