A bit about UPS
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
As a Mechanicyou will be responsible for:
• Preparing vehicles for mot inspection.
• To Inspect and repair the powered fleet as required.
• To carry out vehicle PMI audits as when required.
• Diagnose faults using a diagnostic machine.
• To submit vehicle reports as when required.
• To ensure full productivity is achieved at all times on the shop floor.
• To ensure that daily work tasks given by supervisor are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• To comply with health and safety legislation.
Salary: Between £31,678 - £35,194
Contract: 40 hours per week
Location: UPS Kentish Town, 353 Regis Road, London NW5 3UP
Shifts: 1 week 13.30pm – 22.00pm, 2 weeks 06.30am – 15.00pm
You will need:
• City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in vehicle mechanics
• Experience of working with commercial vehicles including LGV's would be an advantage
• Full UK driving license held for at least 2 years.
• A 7.5ton license would be an advantage
To apply, please send your current CV to HR by email: CORINNEDEWAR@UPS.COM