Mechanic – Canada (Greater Toronto Area)
Osborne have an exciting opportunity for any qualified Mechanics thinking about relocation and embarking upon a new adventure. Our client based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is looking for a number of skilled Mechanics to join their operations, a high volume and dynamic dealership group.
These roles will offer suitable candidates the opportunity to make an important contribution by expertly servicing, diagnosing and inspecting vehicles for a company that has built its reputation as one of Canada’s leading automotive groups.
If you are a qualified mechanic, attracted to working in Canada and experiencing one of the most vibrant cities in the world then this may be for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all work as outlined on the front of the repair order and as authorized on the back, with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with company and factory standards
- Perform road tests when required, and complete thorough reports
- Order all authorized parts and documentation the repair order
- Supervise the work of apprentice mechanics or students as required
- Keep the shop area neat and clean at all times
- Other duties as required by management
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified / Apprentice trained Mechanic
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Excellent diagnostic/electric skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and team mind set.
- Reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and other written information.
- Driven to learn and succeed.
- Must have a clean, valid driver's license.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent earning potential, based on learning objectives, competitive flat rate pay, as well as productivity bonuses.
- Group health & dental benefits including life insurance, AD&D, and LTD.
- Annual tool and boot allowance.
- Employee discounts towards purchase of vehicles, service and parts.
- Employee discounts at hundreds of companies throughout the region.
- Endless opportunities for professional learning, growth and advancement.
- Applicants need to be eligible for an IEC Working Holiday Visa
- Have a clean driving license that must be valid for the visa period
Support will be provided throughout the visa period where applicable by both our client and Osborne.
Please apply through the link provided and one of our International Recruitment Specialists will be in touch. Alternatively, please call Rob Jones in confidence on 041 986 5058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie