Job Title: Material Controller
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are seeking key individuals to join the existing test teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the Defence, Space and Security markets.
You will join their Operations Team and the main purpose of the role is tol plan, control and co-ordinate material and sub-assemblies and all WIP for specific development and production contracts.
- Plan, control and co-ordinate material and sub-assemblies and all WIP for specific development and production contracts
- Assist development of the company's systems and procedures for controlling material and WIP
- Ensure all kits are issued on time in full to assembly
- Raise and control works orders through production
- Control job shortages / ensure shortages are cleared Liaise will all service departments outside of operations
- Attend any relevant meetings
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Secondary education
- Experience of production / manufacturing preferred
- Experience of administration / organisational roles preferred
- General IT skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience using stock control or production planning systems
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a team
Please note, light lifting is required to move components
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of: Inventory Administrator, Stock Control Assistant, Materials Planner, Stock Controller, Stock Movement Coordinator, Good Inwards, Good Outwards, Inventory Controller, Inventory Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
£20,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year