The Marketing engineer should be able to clearly communicate with others both verbally and through marketing tools. They should have the ability to deliver complicated information in manner that’s easy to understand. They should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with at least three years’ experience in a technical marketing role. Along with these qualifications, employers seek candidates with the following skills:
• Technical writing – marketing engineers write technical documentation and presentations ideas in a clear, concise, and consistent manner
• Field experience with clients – marketing engineers should also have previous experience with clients in the field and should be able to speak well in client environments
• Data collection and analysis – it’s the job of the marketing engineer to collect data and analyse it to create a big-picture visualisation of competing products
• Communication skills – since they’re always working with clients and internal departments, marketing engineers should have excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Collaboration – marketing engineers constantly work with coworkers on different teams and collaborate well with departments that have drastically different responsibilities
The Marketing engineer should be familiar with the following tools in their work:
• Presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Slides)
• Word processing software (Word, Pages)
• General market research tools (surveys, focus groups, sales and marketing reports)
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.