Nasdaq is looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to support its growing RegTech and Financial Crime business, focused on driving transparency, efficiency and integrity across the financial ecosystem.
The specialist must have a strong knowledge base of digital and content marketing tools and strategies in order to develop a robust campaign framework and execute integrated marketing campaigns that will systematically generate demand, while also driving visibility and awareness at each stage of the sales funnel. Leadership and coordination of product marketing initiatives from a customer-centric viewpoint are essential to the success of this role and ability to build and retain a new customer base.
- Collaborate with product management, sales and service teams to execute on go-to-market initiative, including development of messaging, positioning and personas as well as the planning and execution of launch strategies.
- Design thought-leadership programs through robust content marketing campaigns that incorporate a diverse set of activities and distribution channels to drive awareness and demand at all stages of the demand funnel.
- Plan and execute account-based marketing, nurture tracks and digital marketing campaigns leveraging channels including email, SEO, display advertising, paid social, content syndication.
- Optimize activities across funnel stages to improve conversion rates and drive revenue growth. Partner with the sales team to drive leads through the sales process.
- Develop sales enablement tools, including collateral, presentations, FAQ, hunting guides, and more, to support sales outreach programs.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns across multiple channels and assess against goals. Dynamically adjust in relation to metrics.
- Analyze market trends and make recommendations to improve and enhance marketing strategies globally and drive awareness and demand generation programs.
- Collaborate with prospects and clients
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, display advertising, ABM, sponsored social media campaigns and content syndication.
- Strong project management skills. Able to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Motivated team player who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals.
- Creative thinker who can articulate and confidently present ideas across the organization at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Stays up-to-date on market trends, competitive positioning, and industry best practices
- Prior experience in a B2B financial services marketing role preferred
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience in Eloqua and Salesforce or other marketing automation / CRM platform; Salesforce experience preferred
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience required: 5+ years
- Ability to thrive in a global, fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with tight deadlines and multiple priorities and stakeholders
Nasdaq's world-leading market technology powers more than 250 of the world's market infrastructure organizations and market participants, including broker-dealers, banks, exchanges, clearinghouses, central securities depositories and regulators, in over 50 countries with end-to-end, mission-critical technology solutions.
The specialist will work the Market Technology Marketing Management organization to fully develop a brand new vertical and product offering and will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable pipeline. Reporting to Head of Marketing for Buy- & Sell-side Technology in New York, this global role will be based out of London, supporting a product line in the United Kingdom, but is expected to closely collaborate with a number of multi-disciplinary teams including communications, sales, retention, product management, client service, and the corporate digital, social media, and web teams, that are based in offices all over the world.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.