2378 - Marketing Specialist - Institutional Proposition – London - £45-55K plus 10% potential bonus – Perm
We are looking for a B2B Financial Services Marketing specialist to join a company who is a leader in the provision of software tools, investment data and performance analysis to the financial services industry.
This role will be will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Asset Management and Institutional sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Institutional Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist – Institutional Proposition will:
- Work across teams to build revenue generating marketing campaigns for prospects and clients.
- Be responsible for overseeing our Go-To-Market and product launch processes; acting as a link between sales and product management and the propositions team.
- Develop and execute client segmentation and contact strategies.
- Development and execution of campaign plans to ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages.
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics.
- Briefing and/or creating sales tools/materials
- Building awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Budgetary control and management of relevant marketing activity.
- Event Management of an events programme in support of broader marketing objectives and revenue targets
- Creation of a thought leadership program to position us as thought leaders amongst the asset management audience
- Build out our institutional partnership program.
- Manage our client communications program.
Experienced B2B financial services marketing professional.
Understanding of the Asset Management space preferred.
Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills (creative development, copywriting, idea generation and good design judgement.)
Experience of developing campaign briefs and propositions.
Strong copywriting skills
Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)
Good influencing and communication skills
5 - 8 years of experience ideally from a financial services marketing background
Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
Self-starting, but collaborative in approach