The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will develop, coordinate, and execute impactful online/offline marketing initiatives to generate leads, increase the Vertex brand and product awareness across Europe.
The position will partner with regional and global marketing teams to manage digital experiences from inception to execution. This includes creating and implementing marketing campaigns using our marketing automation tools, the distribution of content via social media and other online/offline media, managing the European website and contributing to process improvement working with various teams as well as monitoring and reporting on the leads generated per campaign.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced B2B marketer with solid digital, automation and CRM experience as well as strong project management capabilities and excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
- Create the digital marketing strategy for Europe to drive awareness and increase lead conversion rates
- Plan and drive execution of all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns closely working with global team
- Oversee the development of content for use on the website and email campaigns leveraging US content as much as possible
- Monitor website performance and contribute with new strategies and campaigns to increase traffic and lead generation.
- Maintenance and update of the website throughout the life cycle of the shows (working with global team)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create European landing pages and optimize user experience
- Identify market trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for key markets and segment
- Marketing Automation; be responsible for Pardot and look to improve processes: be mentor for regional marketing team
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate and manage agencies and other vendor partners
- Budget: Own budget and ROI reporting
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Day to day management of CRM and marketing automation platform ensuring the business keeps accurate and quality data
- Assist the team on the execution of sophisticated email marketing campaigns including dynamic emails, segmentation and marketing automation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Must be able to build relationships and quickly and take initiatives in driving projects while being proactive in suggesting new ideas
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM), and marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Eloqua a plus. Google Analytics
- Ability to organise, prioritise, coordinate and implement multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-focused.
- Experience of B2B marketing an advantage
- Team player
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years related marketing experience.
REQUIRED FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Builds Relationships: Fosters open dialogue and obtains shared commitment to proposals; shared ideas and information to promote mutual understanding, respect, and effective decision-making.
- Drives for Results: Acts to create opportunities for Vertex or to avoid future problems; has the courage to act with incomplete information rather than simply thinking about it; maintains a focused commitment to achieving enterprise objectives.
- Knows the Business: Understands and applies knowledge of Vertex business and processes to accomplish goals.
- Anticipates Customer Needs (internal and external): Establishes and maintains productive relationships with customers and partners, anticipating their needs.
- Learns Continuously: Expands own knowledge base to enhance performance; seeks development to increase strengths for current and future needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in this position. Other functions may be assigned, and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.