ONYX InSight is a growing technology and engineering organisation in the renewable energy sector. Our advanced sensing, software and machine learning products are deployed on wind turbines around the world. Headquartered in the UK, we have offices in the US, Australia, India and Korea.
Due to strong organic growth, we are now investing in additional capacity in our Sales & Marketing team. In this newly-created post you will use your early career experience and positive approach to assist the Marketing Manager and regional sales teams around the world to promote the ONYX brand. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, results-oriented early-career professional with some experience of B2B marketing to take their career to the next level.
- Digital Marketing - Day-to-day website maintenance, execution of social media plans across all our channels and lead generation
- Communications and Design - production of collateral (e.g. flyers, leaflets, posters, case studies on-time and to a high-quality standard
- Event planning and execution - support ONYX attendance at global tradeshows, organise customer technical symposiums, internal conferences and town halls
- Copywriting - develop blog, social media and promotional material content
- Digital Marketing analytics - monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns' performance, effectiveness and ROI
- Search Engine Optimisation - maintaining and improving our website search engine rankings by revising web content, keywords and meta descriptions
- Internal communications - develop and distribute a quarterly internal newsletter to all staff
- Webinars - Support sales teams with organising webinar sessions, sending invitations, promoting on social media and email, delivering and providing feedback to speakers and sales teams
Marketing | Marketing Officer | B2B | Digital | Communication | Social Media | Lead Generation | Analytics | SEO | Adobe | Cloud | AdWords | WordPress | Web Content | Campaign Management | Email | CIM
Friendly team environment / Great campus location (temporarily remote) / Flexible working culture / Employer pension contributions / Medical insurance / Annual bonus scheme / 26 days holiday / Option to buy 5 days additional holiday / Volunteering opportunities
- 1-2 years' experience of Business-to-business marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues
- Positive approach - adaptable and flexible
- Strong action-bias; motivation to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task across a number of different projects
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Google AdWords & Google Analytics and WordPress platforms would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in related subject; CIM qualification
- Spanish language skills desirable
ONYX InSight is independently incorporated in 5 locations globally, and wholly owned by the BP organisation. Renewable energy and wind power are in our DNA. We are excited about being part of BP's low carbon and digital transformation and the opportunities this partnership presents for growth and career development for our colleagues. We actively encourage applications from under-represented groups in the STEM sector.
1-2 years' experience in a fast-paced, global business-to-business marketing environment and a positive approach will be key to success in this role. Please send a 2-page CV and short covering letter outlining the reason for your application. Covering letters are important to us - the most effective ones specifically address most or all of the items in the person specification.
25,000.00 - 25,000.00 per year
see job spec
see job spec