Marketing Officer - (Not-For-Profit)
A Marketing Officer is needed to join a leading environmental charity based in the Midlands.
With over 9 million trees planted, more than 100km of new cycleways and walking trails created and visitor numbers now exceeding 8.9 million a year this innovative environmental charity have transformed 200 square miles across parts of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Staffordshire. For more than 20 years the Company has driven forward the vision for the National Forest, taking it from a leap of faith to the success story we see today: a restored forest landscape; an emerging visitor destination; and the active support of local communities.
Due to their continuous success they are now seeking a Marketing Officer to support the Marketing Manager and wider team with the planning, creating and delivery of content for the marketing campaigns. Whether you are assisting the team with the copywriting of campaigns and blogs; assisting in the distribution of content through the most efficient channels including social media, email and website or ensuring all work streams and projects are compliant with the organisation's equality policy, it will be a combination of your passion, drive and excellent copywriting skills that continues to improve customer engagement.
To qualify? You should be a Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Marketing Officer / Marketing Coordinator / Copywriter / Journalist / Blogger / Content Marketing Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a marketing / content creating environment or a strong passion for all things marketing;
- Use of marketing systems including website, social media, email and reporting to improve efficiency;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Professional copy writing skills especially for web, blogs and social media;
- Ability to work independently and able to contribute as part of a team in a positive, collaborative style;
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines;
- A degree in Design, Art, Marketing or Business-related subject and/or equivalent compensatory work experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing / journalism graduate or a marketing assistant looking to broaden their skills within a not for profit environment. In return the Marketing Officer will receive a package to reward their commitment including 30 days annual leave (plus 10.5 days public holidays), opportunity to join Civil Service Pensions Scheme, staff bonuses, and ongoing learning and development support, as well as working in a team of passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic professionals.
(DOE) + Excellent Benefits