We are hiring a qualified and motivated individual to fill the role of Marketing Manager at our growing company. This is a virtual position and requires a reliable and professional remote-work environment.
Although we are a global company, we are looking for candidates based in the UK or Europe, as the CEO/Owner are based in France.
What is a Marketing Manager?
Simply put - they ARE marketing. Their role and skills are quite unique. For an organization, they are the glue of the marketing operations, plans, and strategies. They beat the drum and make sure the trains run on time.
This person has the unique ability to harmoniously integrate the major functions of marketing, run the plans, execute the strategies, and manage day-to-day issues that arise. They hold the people, processes, systems, priorities, and strategy of the marketing team together.
- Personally accountable
- Adept at self-management
- Good at planning and organizing
- Strong leader and manager
- Effective conflict manager
- A catalyst for team cohesion
- Goal Achiever
- Conceptual thinker
- Perpetual positive, helpful, "can-do" attitude and enthusiasm
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong organizational skills
- Focused with high attention to detail with a laser focus on the task at hand
- Extremely flexible
- Able to take direction well and work independently
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Lover of consistency and a focus on constant improvement
- A believer in systems, procedures, and processes
- Passionate for excellence
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal, including grammar, punctuation, spelling)
Our goal is to deliver strategic, seamless and sustainable marketing, and the Marketing Manager is a big part of the way we make “strategic” and “seamless” work. They integrate logic, magic, and measurement. They serve a central role from research, strategy, and planning - to creative execution - to reviewing and managing results.
The role integrates and seamlessly manages all marketing disciplines, such as:
- Sales Promotions & Campaigns
- Online Product Launches
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Content Marketing
- Marketing of Events & Seminars
- Editorial Calendar
- Marketing Calendar
- Social Media Calendar
- Emails Marketing
- Funnels & Sequences
Our ideal candidate is an individual who has worked in marketing and digital marketing for at least 10 years.
If you love all things marketing and thrive on ensuring marketing activities are executed to meet the goals and objectives of our organization while utilizing your strategic and leadership skills, we'd like to talk to YOU. We serve hundreds of clients globally who are enrolled in our training and coaching programs, hundreds of customers of our products as well as thousands of email subscribers and social media followers. We are looking for an individual with in-depth knowledge, expertise, and experience in marketing. The ideal candidate is someone who works well under pressure, is detail-oriented, patient with others, polite, loving, handles communication with tact and grace and who happily and confidently takes ownership to see objectives through from beginning to end.
To be successful in this position, you must thrive in a fast-paced, exciting work environment and have:
- Marketing certificate, diploma or degree followed by a minimum of ten years of professional service in a marketing leadership role
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to work remotely with a global team
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and tactics
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and marketing concepts and express them in clear language
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Translate the direction set by a CEO into trackable, testable marketing campaigns
- Defining quarterly and yearly goals, developing a marketing strategy to achieving those goals, defining the talent needed to implement the strategies, and managing all reporting back to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Handles all aspects of marketing strategy and ensures appropriate execution through accountable, KPI-driven marketing metrics
- Provides custom funnel strategy to optimize website and marketing efforts
- In-depth analysis of current sales processes and marketing strategies
- Funnel strategy that locates your ideal customers and speaks to them more effectively
- Faithfully executes the marketing plan, while achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives
- Leads, manages and holds the marketing team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Integrates all major operating functions of marketing. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business
- Resolves issues effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Ensures the marketing team is healthy, functional, and cohesive
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the marketing core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity
- Effectively collaborates with the Leadership Team of the company and stays on the same page with key stakeholders. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that they have, and possesses the ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional marketing plans and strategies
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the marketing team. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the marketing team
Our hiring philosophy:
We only hire people that are 100% team players and love working in a collaborative environment with a fun and energetic team. Any signs of entitlement and "not my problem" or "not my job" just don't fly with us. We love working together and growing with “all hands on deck.”
We are looking for someone who is interested in a long-term commitment with a company that has a big future, with room for advancement.
If you possess the essential skills and characteristics listed above, chances are you'll fit well into our organization.
About Boldheart. We are a global online education company that teaches, motivates and inspires entrepreneurs and small business owners all around the world to get more clients, make more money and multiply their business using our proven system. Through our products, programs, and live events, we provide the tools entrepreneurs need to help spread their message and share their talents and gifts worldwide. This is an extremely positive environment and we are looking for someone with a personality to match (you don't need to be "rah-rah," but no whiners or complainers, please). If you love the idea of working to make a difference in the world and the lives of others, then we should talk! We are a company that consistently grows every year, and we have been ranked on Inc. Magazine's list of Fastest Growing American Companies for 3 years. As a team, we love to work hard and believe in having a lot of fun together too.
Boldheart is a virtual company based in the USA with the Owner and CEO living in Paris, France.
Please include your LinkedIn profile when applying.