Ecolab is seeking a Marketing Manager to help our customers meet their goals, differentiate Ecolab from our competition, and impact the achievement of our aggressive growth targets.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
The Marketing Manager - Pest Elimination is responsible for leading marketing efforts of the UK/EIRE Pest Division. Under the supervision and guidance of Senior Marketing Manager – EMEA Pest Elimination, this Manager will significantly contribute to the development and execution of business segments strategies in close collaboration with internal partners including RD&E, Sales and Commercial Solutions. The Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying market trends, customer and competitive insights, and translating them into opportunities to retain, grow and gain revenue and business profitability. The Marketing Manager will manage a marketing communication specialist.
Additionally, the Marketing Manager will partner with the SMM EMEA in creating region short- and strategic planning processes and initiatives.
- Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs for Pest elimination, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits
- Develop innovative strategies in response to customer needs and changes in market and business priorities
- Align with Corporate Accounts team to drive customer-specific value propositions and programs aligned with an Enterprise Selling, cross-divisional approach
- Assist market leaders in market expansion related activities such as market analysis, market entry strategies, etc.
- Participate in ongoing customer interactions that contribute to business insights and results, and train team on Voice of the Customer techniques and toolbox
- Identify and capture customer problems and opportunities and leverage to develop and implement solutions
- Demonstrate and communicate the proven financial value of programs to organization and customers
- Develop and review multi-year, and annual market segment Business Plans that leverage multiple sources of growth to achieve division and functional objectives
- Lead and develop high performing team, including ongoing performance feedback and coaching, setting objectives and development plans, training, annual performance appraisals to ensure associate development and the attainment of operating objectives
- Develop and nurture quality partnerships between and across all Ecolab divisions, and utilize those relationships to obtain new business, exchange leads, coordinate sales to national accounts and solve problems
- Extensive professional/marketing experience
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent experience
- A solid background in business-to-business marketing
- Proven experience in developing a marketing strategy and building a strong marketing team
- Ability to relate to influential people and complex organizational structures
- Ability to develop and implement a national marketing program
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work across virtual teams, multiple cultures and languages