Marketing Manager - Part Time - West London
Three days a week - inc. two days working from home
Headlane is a B2B specialist electronics distributor, offering an extensive portfolio of parts and components for the mobile phone servicing sector, with customers globally. We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to oversee diverse marketing functions and co-ordinate all internal and external marketing activities, including communication and PR. This is a part-time role which offers flexible working from home for 2 days per week with 1 day in our offices based in Chiswick, West London.
- Develop and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, marketing database, e-mail and social media.
- Manage and maintain company website including copy, keyword search optimisation, banners, creating and uploading product images and descriptions
- Creating content for blogs and social media to drive traffic to the website and raise brand awareness
- Co-ordinate exhibition preparation including stand design, creative artwork, product planograms, marketing collateral, promotional material
- Create and manage PR activity including drafting news material, identifying media opportunities, liaising with industry publications, creating content for editorials
- Liaise and manage external marketing services providers and agencies
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Great editing and writing skills
- Experience in leading and managing social media campaigns including LinkedIn
- Experience in website content management
- Competitive pay based on experience and the track record.
- Direct recruitment - no agencies please.