Are you an authority in search engine marketing, programmatic advertising and marketing analytics? Do you know how to turn customer insights and market data into effective targeting for search and programmatic ads to increase site traffic and convert audiences in the sales funnel to drive new revenue? Do you thrive in dynamic global environments? Egencia is searching for a Digital Advertising Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing digital marketing organization. You’ll partner closely with our business travel demand generation team to plan and execute our programmatic ad strategy globally. You'll use testing (targeting, ad copy, landing page, funnel, etc.) to drive continued optimization of ad programs and provide analysis and actionable insights.
You have a passion for data and analysis which you'll tap into to deliver data and reporting solutions to enable investment and optimization decisions across all marketing programs. You'll drive a clear and strong closed-loop reporting between marketing and sales via clear processes and dashboards. Using data tools that integrate with our systems (ex: Marketo, Bizible and Salesforce) you'll help with campaign targeting and deliver insights and business growth analysis and help marketing measure our effectiveness. This is a key role and an exceptional opportunity to help our global marketing team transform its culture and its processes via the use of data.
What You Will Do:
- Manage execution and performance of global search, display programmatic and social campaigns through the demand life cycle. Develop near and long-term paid media strategies
- In collaboration with demand gen and customer marketing teams, optimize ad programs with thorough performance analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, funnel optimization, etc
- Track campaign performance by audience segment, geo and program. Conduct routine and ad hoc analysis to understand top performance attributes and identify key insights. Drive improvements and innovation with the demand campaigns team
- Deliver regular reporting (dashboard upkeep) of lead pipeline, conversion rates and campaign performance across all channels
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, visualizations and models to support marketing decisions. Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key performance metrics and performance trends. including visuals (charts, infographics) and presentations to communicate findings to internal partners and executives
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in planning, purchasing and optimizing SEM buys and programmatic buys. Ecommerce/digital customer acquisition and product sales growth across multiple channels (search, programmatic, social etc.) are a plus
- Deep analytical capabilities with the ability to provide evidence-based recommendations. Ability to be hands-on to execute campaigns directly. Experience with A/B testing and other testing methods
- Understanding of statistical methodologies and approaches that are used in experimental design, marketing mix modeling, media attribution, forecasting and simulation and optimization
- Critical thinker and excellent analytical skills
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.