ShortList Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a leading company based near Chester.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for leading Social Media, Content and web site
- Managing both email and direct mail communications
- Arranging and managing marketing events
- Understanding of CRM and Campaign Management and Strategies
- Implement and develop a social strategy, incorporating advertising and organic content
- Be aware of all modern technologies to drive all content strategy
- Plan and manage the Marketing budgets
- Use analytical experience to implement improvements to current business
- Be responsible for our online community, including reputation management
Key skills required for the Marketing Manager:
- Demonstrate business growth via effective implementation of Marketing strategy
- Confidence engaging with stakeholders and external parties
- Experience across PR, Social, SEO and Campaign creation
The Marketing Manager will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in leading Marketing strategies and have an impressive Brand Management background. A knowledge of current design trends and standards is key for this Marketing Manager role as you will be working on very high profile projects.
The salary on offer for the Marketing Manager role is up to £40,000, based near Chester and commutable from Warrington, Wirral, Chester, Liverpool and North Wales.
This Marketing Manager role offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager. If you are currently a Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge, click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year